Fernando Botero Angulo (born 19 April 1932) is a Colombian figurative artist and sculptor. Born in Medellín, his fernando botero sculptures, also known as "Boterismo", depicts people and figures in large, exaggerated volume, fernando botero sculptures can represent political criticism or humor, depending on the piece. We can custom fernando botero sculptures in any style and size as you want, you can send us your own design, welcome to contact us.
Item No: NFBT-01
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Any confuse, pls click here to see our FAQ about order, price, payment, transportation, installation
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.