Item No: ATLO-008
Size: H150cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: about 300kg/piece
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
The lion has become a symbol of religion, kingship, state. It is ward off evil spirits in eastern and Western history and culture. Moreover, in Egyptian mythology, the lion is the embodiment of power and is regarded as the guardian of the holy land. In addition, there are only many connections with gods. Archaeologists have studied that in the ancient kingdom and even earlier ancient Egypt, lions inhabited the desert areas. It is also regarded lion statue as guardians. So, many big lion statues is very more and more popular as home, yard, garden decoration.
The scenes of hunting wild lions depicted in some unearthed ancient Egyptian cultural relics or murals illustrate the power of the Pharaoh, which is enough to surpass the lion with the posture of a mortal. The ancient Egyptian royal family had records of catching and keeping lions, but only one lion would be selected and domesticated as the Pharaoh’s pet to follow. During the war, it would follow the Pharaoh and attack the enemies who hunt the Pharaoh.
The big lion statue has a long mane at his neck, and his two fat front claws are on the base. He looks into the distance and has a king’s breath guarding here. The hair on the body is lifelike, just like shaking with the wind. We have a deep understanding and Research on bronze lion sculpture. We are committed to the charm and momentum depicted by each lion sculpture. If you are a lion lover, we can certainly meet your requirements and customize your favorite lion sculpture for you.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients. You can supply us with several photographs with dimensions.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing, which is the key step to make fine high quality statue.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures. Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside