Item No: ATLO-004
Size: H150cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: about 250kg/pc
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Lion statues for front porch is popular decoration, as we all know, the lion is the king of beasts. It is endowed with magical powers in myths and legends. Therefore, as a decoration,the bronze lion has many implications. This lion sculpture stands on the ball with the sole of one foot, symbolizing power and unity. The female lion statue steps on the cub, which represents the longevity of her offspring. Generally, we often make a pair of lion statues in front of house, which has a good moral and represents the protection of the family. Of course, if it is the door of the company or other exhibition halls, it can also be decorated with two male lions, which not only has the momentum of power, but also has the meaning of protecting peace and tranquility here and bringing good luck.
Here we use the method of wax loss casting. The sculpture works are always lifelike and full of vitality.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients. You can supply us with several photographs with dimensions.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing, which is the key step to make fine high quality statue.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures. Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside