Item No: ATLO-015
Size: H100cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: abou 400kg/set
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Lion Garden Sculpture is our common product for customer.The fierce lion is the king of the grassland. Its limbs are strong and powerful, and its running speed is beyond people’s reach. When it sit there, and its King’s momentum still frightened other animal.From Large Lion Garden Statue we can see the long mane at its neck was blowing in the breeze, showing its majestic temperament. Its cold eyes looked around and made people afraid. As a decoration in zoos, parks, courtyards, squares and other places, it shows the king’s breath incisively and vividly, adding the wild beauty of nature.
The method of wax loss casting makes its hair, facial expression and eye expression incisively and vividly. If you want an animal sculpture to decorate your yard, you can contact us and we can customize the size and color for you.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients. You can supply us with several photographs with dimensions.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing, which is the key step to make fine high quality statue.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures. Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside