Item No: DSSN-126
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a large bronze bison statue. It has a strong body, thick curly hair on its head and a dark ox nose. The most special thing is its high shoulder. From the front, it is very similar to the unique “Hump” of camels. People can’t help but like the honest character of bison. This Bison sculpture looks very comfortable when stepping on the rock. It is suitable for decoration in lawns, gardens and squares. It can not only add highlights, but also feel the vitality of nature.
The sculpture is made of bronze and lost-wax casting, which brings the details of the sculpture to life. We can clearly see the Bison’s hair with clear roots, short horns, dark nose and bright eyes. We also have other sculpture images in different forms for you to display in different environments. If you also like bison sculpture, you can contact us at any time, and we will make satisfactory sculptures for you.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing. It is very key step for high quaility sculpture.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.