1. The significance of horse sculpture in Feng Shui
Where should the horse sculpture in Feng Shui be placed? Many people asked that. Throughout our history, horses are famous for their strength, endurance and energy level, which are a symbol of elegance and victory. This is the basic principle of horses in vastu and Feng Shui, which makes them become a symbol of power and then a symbol of success. Whether it’s a horse in the form of a photo or a sculpture in your home or office, it will have a great impact on your victory. However, before placing horse running sculptures in your home or office, you must pay attention to placing them in the right direction, otherwise they will have a negative impact. Since horses are symbols of power, success and authority in vastu and Feng Shui, the best places are courtyards where the sun can shine, living rooms (near the entrance of the house), desks or offices.
Horse in Feng Shui also represents: speed, strength, endurance, success, victory, fame, perseverance, strength, vitality and enthusiasm. Being positive in life is like having a steady stream of energy and strength to make us succeed.
2. Placement skills of horse sculpture in Feng Shui
(1).The north is the ideal location for the horse statue. As we all know, it can perfectly push your career in the right direction.
(2) The office or study and living room are ideal places to place the horse statue in order to obtain the maximum income.
(3) Place a pair of white galloping horses at your home in the north or northwest. The galloping white horse ensures a better and smoother flow of funds. It helps to remove obstacles related to financial issues.
(4) Avoid horses that are sad, angry or fighting with each other, as these can create conflicts between family members or business partners. The horse should look happy and have a sense of purpose and direction to achieve the most positive results.
(5) White horse: white is the color of metal elements. The galloping white horse ensures a better and smoother inflow of funds. It helps to remove obstacles related to financial problems, because white represents harmony and stability.
(6) Don’t let the galloping horse statue face outward or come out of the door, because their energy must be at home, not outside or far away from home.
(7) Another place to avoid is the bathroom. Horses can attract powerful forces, and the negative Qi generated in the bathroom will be strengthened under such strong Yang Qi, so don’t put horse sculptures in the bathroom.
Where should the horse sculpture in Feng Shui be placed? If you need a professional solution for the horse sculpture’s placement, you can ask Vastu expert.