Item No: ATLO-020
Size: H125cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: abou 300kg/set
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Lion Statue Pair is a sculpture of two lions squatting on the ground and stepping on a ball. Generally, the male lion steps on the ball representing power and unity, and the female lion steps on a little lion representing the queen. Male lion stepping on the ball represents stepping on the world and is a symbol of power. The mother’s stepping on the little lion represents the continuity of her children and grandchildren.
Lion Statue for House, company , official residence, which has a good moral. Of course, if you put two males, it doesn’t matter. If there is a male and a female, the male should be on the left and the female on the right. If you want to customize the bronze lion sculpture, you can contact us, and we will customize the lion sculpture to your satisfaction
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients. You can supply us with several photographs with dimensions.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing, which is the key step to make fine high quality statue.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures. Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside