Item No: ETHZ-145
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a golf caddy statue holding a lantern. He holds a golf club in one hand and a lamp in the other. Wearing a suit of tight pants, he looks very capable. It’s like telling us again that he is a very good caddie. This sculpture depicts the Caddy’s image very realistically and perfectly shows his form and action. It can be used not only as a decorative sculpture in the garden, but also as a street lamp for lighting. The design is also very creative. It also adds an atmosphere for golf lovers.
This sculpture was created by our sculptors with the traditional wax losing method, which not only endowed the characters with rich emotions, but also vividly depicted the image and appearance of the characters. We can watch its perfect details from any angle. We adopted the bronze color, which can not only have a retro flavor, but also have the color of art. If you need to customize garden figure sculpture, you can contact us, and we can make high-quality sculpture for you.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients satisfied with sculptures.