Internationally recognised artist Fernando Botero is widely known for his voluptuous works featuring humans and animals, with the iconic ‘Boterismo’ style applied to create an exaggerated rotund figure. Sculptures allow Botero further exploration of his subject’s plump flesh, and he harbours a particular fondness for horses, stemming from watching his father ride on horseback for business during his childhood. This fernando botero the horse draws inspiration from the Trojan horse in Greek mythology, resembling its stance and distinction. Standing at attention, its strong black colouring and heavily weighted form create an aura of stoicism and strength, reflecting its competence and functional contributions to its owner. We can custom fernando botero the horse in any style and size as you want, you can send us your own design, welcome to contact us.
Item No: NFBT-11
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Any confuse, pls click here to see our FAQ about order, price, payment, transportation, installation
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.