Item No: DSTQ-106
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a bronze violinist sculpture, it descirbes a wise and profound musician over half a hundred years old. He wore a red windbreaker, solemn and serious, thick beard and focused expression, which made us feel the unique artistic flavor of him. Holding the violin in one hand and the tip of the other finger cocked up, it is like playing a beating note, which shows us the musician’s enthusiasm and dedication to music and gives us an auditory feeling. This sculpture is very vivid. It can be placed not only in parks, courtyards and gardens, but also in concert halls and conservatories, so that we can feel the charm of music art.
This violinist sculpture is made of high quality bronze, which depicts the image of a highly respected musician incisively and vividly through the shape of characters and body movements. The natural and thick color will not fade for a long time. You can enjoy the artist’s music and art atmosphere for a long time and feel the beauty of music. If you need figure sculpture with artistic atmosphere, you can contact us at any time to formulate suitable sculpture for you.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing. It is very key step for high quaility sculpture.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.