Item No: ETHZ-03
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a bronze boy and dog statuee. This curved log is like a single wooden bridge. The little boy’s legs are bent, his hands are open to keep balance, and he moves forward carefully, afraid of falling down. The dog in front of him stopped and stood on the log, as if waiting patiently for its master. This sculpture is very vivid and interesting. If it is placed in a garden park, it will be full of childlike innocence and carefree atmosphere.
We have rich experience in bronze children’s sculpture. Through the exquisite production of our sculptors, the chubby little faces of child and the fleshy feeling of his limbs are vividly depicted. The cute image of the dog and the vivid depiction of its hair are showing in front of us. The curved log is decorated with copper green, adding a sense of age and classical art features to the sculpture. If you like this happy childhood sculpture, you can contact us for more details.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients satisfied with sculptures.