Item No: DSET-140
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is the image of a ballerina sculpture. The ballet girl standing on tiptoe, gently raised hands over head and practiced movements again and again. This sculpture shows her elegant dance movements and beautiful figure, and praising the girl’s perseverance and patience. We seem to have felt her dancing with different dances, which is intoxicating.
This ballet dancer sculpture is made of high-quality bronze and made by the traditional lost-wax method, which retains the original image of the sculpture and truly reproduces the basic skills and elegant dance movements of ballet girls. In terms of bronze figure sculpture, we have rich experience and can produce various forms of figure images for you. If you like bronze figure sculpture or customize your own or family’s bronze sculpture, you can contact us and we will show you meaningful sculpture works.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.