This tibetan buddha statue is sitting on lotus, finding a buddha statue in your meditation space and inspire spiritual well.. Custom various buddha statue as the image you sent.
Item No: ARTFX-032
Size: H700cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: about 3000kg/piece
Wall Thickness: 3-12mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Custom Made Service: We have our own 3D/drawing design team and artist clay master,we can produce all kinds of high quality art sculptures with right material according to your drawing or pictures.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We have our own sculpture foundry (factory), we make clay mold and cast all in our own factory. Our customers are always welcomed to visit us for communicating and inspection
2. Do you supply custom-made service?
our custom-made service range includes design, size and surface color. we are also specialized in custom statues, pls click here to see our custom statue projects.
3. Do accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. Half of our customers are private customers. Our sales team and service team have gathered rich experience in serving private customers.There is minimum order quantity, but as we all know, the more you order the better prices you will get.
4. How much is your price?
Our price is decided by the design, size and quality level, contact us the first time, our sales team will provide you with professional quotation sheet, where you will find all related information you need.
5. What should I do to get your detailed quotation?
Before we quote, we usually have to collect related information such as the design you like, its dimension and stone color. It is better if you can supply us with all related information . If you can not, it is also no problem. Our sales team will have you to decide or just directly send you detailed quotation with our recommended information according to your usage.
6. How to get a discount?
A good discount is determined by your quantity and total amount of your order.
7. What’s your terms of payment
1) Our common-used of payment term is 30% amount paid by T/T as advance payment; the balance should also be paid by T/T after buyer’s inspection and before shipment.
2) For customized order, the advance payment should be 50%.
8. How long it will take for production and delivery?
Usually 30-45 days for production and 15-30 days for delivery.
9. What’s the production process of your products?
1) For some marble sculpture, before its carving, we may need to make a clay mold and then turn it into resin mold. Our carvers will carve the marble sculpture according to the resin mold.
2) Most of marble carvings do not need a mold, so their production process is simple, Block cutting → Rough Carving → Details Carving → Trial Installation → Adjustment Carving → Finishing → Packing.
3) For bronze sculpture, its production process is more complicated Clay mold → Gypsum mold → Wax mold → Sand mold→ Bronze casting → Welding → Polishing → Patina → Packing.
4) About Stainless steel sculptures, as for mostly made by forging, their production process is simple. Structures → Wrap Stainless steel board → Welding → Polishing → Packing
10. How can you assure the quality during production?
1) We have strict purchasing system to assure good quality of marble being used for your order.
2) We have professional quality supervision staff to control the quality, the pictures will be sent to you to confirm every 2 or 3 day.
11. Do you supply installation service?
1) Usually we don’t supply installation service, but the installation manual will be sent to you along with your goods. With our installation manual, it will be very easy for your workers to install.
2) For large projects, such as large size bronze sculpture and large stainless steel sculptures, if customer need us to install on site, we can also send our workers to installation place, but the customer has to prepare any necessary tools. Of course, we will communicate with our customer what we need
12. Can you deliver my sculpture to my home or my project?
We can supply door-to-door delivery to most countries around the world. Please contact us to confirm how many days and how much it may take.
13. What’s your available terms of transportation?
1) Sea Shipping: this is the most common used way by the clients, which is the cheapest way and will take 30-45days.
2) Express: this is the fastest way, usually it will just take 3-7days, but the cost will a little high.
3) Railway: this way is more suitable for some inland area , such as Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russia etc.
14. Is your transportation safe?
There are ways for us to protect your sculpture 1) very strong and professional shipping packaging 2) Full insurance.