Item No: DSLS-070
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This monument to the mouse science statue is a very famous memorial sculpture. It commemorates mice who died in genetic research to understand the biological and physiological mechanisms of developing new drugs and treating diseases. Located on a granite base, the monument is a laboratory mouse with pincers on the tip of its nose. The mouse holds a knitting needle in its paw. The picture shows it weaving double helix DNA. The DNA spiral that appears from the needle winds to the left, indicating that it is still poorly understood Z-DNA – a symbol of scientific research that remains to be completed. In contrast, the more common B-DNA bends to the right.
This huge bronze mouse sculpture is made by our experienced sculptors, which highly restores the action form of the mouse and perfectly shows us the details of the sculpture. When making the sculpture, we used the traditional lost-wax method for casting, and restored every exquisite detail of the sculpture after many carving repairs. In order to ensure the perfect vision of the sculpture, we will color you with chemical coloring method. The color is vivid and can be displayed outdoors for many years without fading. We support customization in sculpture. You can contact us at any time for more details.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing. It is very key step for high quaility sculpture.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.