Item No: ATLO-025
Size: H200cm, or custom as your requirement
Weight: abou 300/piece
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
Chinese Foo Dog Statue, Westerners named it Foo Dog, and some people named it Buddha dog. Its name originated from some people who thought these lions were similar to pine lion dogs and began to call them dogs rather than lions. Foo dogs placed inside or outside buildings to protect your home or workplace from negative energy.
Chinese Lion Statue shows a female dog with one paw on her cub. She protects everything in her family and house. She named Yin that represents sympathy and support. We also have female foo dogs. Placing this pair of Foo Dogs at your door can protect your home and make you feel safe.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients. You can supply us with several photographs with dimensions.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing, which is the key step to make fine high quality statue.
5. Patina and wax surfance, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures. Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside