Item No: DSSN-124
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This sculpture is an exact replica of a bison garden statue on the University of Colorado campus. The buffalo lying on the ground to rest has curly hair and the bulge on its back looks like a hump. It has a huge body and tiny eyes. When the sun shines, we seem to feel the blurred state of our eyes. This sculpture is very suitable for schools, courtyards, gardens and places of leisure and entertainment. It is not only unique to attract pedestrians to watch, but also a place for rest and relaxation, so that we can understand its characteristics and read its spirit.
This buffalo sculpture is carefully made by experienced sculptors using the lost-wax method to bring its naive appearance, smooth lines and funny shape to life. Its metallic texture makes people feel its beautiful shape. We also have different forms of buffalo sculptures for you to choose from. You can also customize them according to drawings or photos. Please feel free to contact us for details of the sculpture.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing. It is very key step for high quaility sculpture.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.