Item No: EFSA-010
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a antique bull sculpture. Cattle is a symbol of kindness, calmness and peace. For people, bull is also a symbol of life. For Christianity, cattle is an auspicious animal, because cow witnessed the birth of Jesus in the stable at that time. So cattle are popular animals. This is an outdoor bronze sculpture. It has an imposed physique and simple and honest appearance. The vivid bull image is full of vitality. Whether it is the decoration of gardens, squares and other places, it adds vitality to the surrounding environment.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.