Item No: ASHM-239
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Material: stainless steel
Color: custom as your requirement
MOQ: 1 Pcs ( Pls contact us for the accurate information)
Design: We also supply custom-made service based our cusotmers' requests
Package: Strong wooden crate with waterproof and shockproof foam inside
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This is a stainless steel abstract metal yard art. The is an abstract form of artistic expression that not only
imitates real things, but also expresses human thoughts, culture, and emotions. Stainless steel abstract
sculptures come in various forms, but they are all based on the abstraction, allowing people to freely unleash
their imagination and feel the artist thinking and pursuit. This abstract form of expression also gives sculpture
a sense of fashion that is different from traditional sculpture, becoming an indispensable part of urban construction.
Stainless steel sculpture, as a decorative art, can add artistic flavor and cultural heritage to urban landscapes.
Stainless steel abstract sculptures have a high degree of appreciation, allowing people to stop in busy cities,
immerse themselves in the world of art, and feel the charm of culture and the unique charm of art. Moreover,
stainless steel sculptures have strong durability, can adapt to different climates and places, maintain good shape
and quality for a long time, and become focus artworks in cities.
The advantage of making metal yard statues lies in the stainless steel itself. Stainless steel is a material with high
strength, easy to shape, which can meet various needs in sculpture production. Compared with traditional methods
such as casting, forging, and stone carving, stainless steel materials can better show the creativity of artists.
|Step1 Design Communication:||You supply us with several photographs with dimensions.|
|Step 2: Project Consultation:||Our team will make a production plan, according to your design, budget, delivery time, or any other service. Our final aim is to supply high quality and cost-saving sculpture efficiently.|
|Step 3: Confirm Mold||We will make 1:1 clay, or 3D mold,when finished mold,we will take photos for your reference, the mold can modify any details till you’re satisfied with it|
|Step 4: Making inner structure||Making exact inner structures according to mold|
|Step 5: Make Fiberglass||Making fiberglass and resin statue.|
|Step 6: Polish the surface and patina||polish the surface of statue and paint or electroplate the color as you want|
|Step 7: Confirm Final Sculptures||We will take photos for your reference,after you satisfy with all, i will arrange packing and shipment|
|Step 8: Package||Strong wooden crate or iron boxes with waterproof and shockproof foam inside|
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We have our own sculpture foundry (factory), we make clay mold and cast all in our own factory. Our customers are always welcomed to visit us for communicating and inspection
2. Do you supply custom-made service?
our custom-made service range includes design, size and surface color. we are also specialized in custom statues, pls click here to see our custom statue projects.
3. Do accept retail order? What is the minimum quantity require?
Yes, we do accept retail order. Half of our customers are private customers. Our sales team and service team have gathered rich experience in serving private customers.There is minimum order quantity, but as we all know, the more you order the better prices you will get.
4. How much is your price?
Our price is decided by the design, size and quality level, contact us the first time, our sales team will provide you with professional quotation sheet, where you will find all related information you need.
5. What should I do to get your detailed quotation?
Before we quote, we usually have to collect related information such as the design you like, its dimension and stone color. It is better if you can supply us with all related information . If you can not, it is also no problem. Our sales team will have you to decide or just directly send you detailed quotation with our recommended information according to your usage.
6. How to get a discount?
A good discount is determined by your quantity and total amount of your order.
7. What’s your terms of payment
1) Our common-used of payment term is 30% amount paid by T/T as advance payment; the balance should also be paid by T/T after buyer’s inspection and before shipment.
2) For customized order, the advance payment should be 50%.
8. How long it will take for production and delivery?
Usually 30-45 days for production and 15-30 days for delivery.
9. What’s the production process of your products?
1) For some marble sculpture, before its carving, we may need to make a clay mold and then turn it into resin mold. Our carvers will carve the marble sculpture according to the resin mold.
2) Most of marble carvings do not need a mold, so their production process is simple, Block cutting → Rough Carving → Details Carving → Trial Installation → Adjustment Carving → Finishing → Packing.
3) For bronze sculpture, its production process is more complicated Clay mold → Gypsum mold → Wax mold → Sand mold→ Bronze casting → Welding → Polishing → Patina → Packing.
4) About Stainless steel sculptures, as for mostly made by forging, their production process is simple. Structures → Wrap Stainless steel board → Welding → Polishing → Packing
10. How can you assure the quality during production?
1) We have strict purchasing system to assure good quality of marble being used for your order.
2) We have professional quality supervision staff to control the quality, the pictures will be sent to you to confirm every 2 or 3 day.
11. Do you supply installation service?
1) Usually we don’t supply installation service, but the installation manual will be sent to you along with your goods. With our installation manual, it will be very easy for your workers to install.
2) For large projects, such as large size bronze sculpture and large stainless steel sculptures, if customer need us to install on site, we can also send our workers to installation place, but the customer has to prepare any necessary tools. Of course, we will communicate with our customer what we need
12. Can you deliver my sculpture to my home or my project?
We can supply door-to-door delivery to most countries around the world. Please contact us to confirm how many days and how much it may take.
13. What’s your available terms of transportation?
1) Sea Shipping: this is the most common used way by the clients, which is the cheapest way and will take 30-45days.
2) Express: this is the fastest way, usually it will just take 3-7days, but the cost will a little high.
3) Railway: this way is more suitable for some inland area , such as Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russia etc.
14. Is your transportation safe?
There are ways for us to protect your sculpture 1) very strong and professional shipping packaging 2) Full insurance.