Item No: ECLT-026
Size: life size or custom as your requirement
Wall Thickness: 5-6mm (can be adjusted depends on the size of sculpture)
Producing Time: About 30-50 days after receiving your order
Technology: Lost-Wax Casting Process
Material: Bronze/ Brass/ Copper
Advantage: Foundry Supplying Directly
This sculpture is the bronze Bengal tiger statue, which is located a quarter of a mile away from Rochester Institute of technology. The tiger statue is the representative of spirit. In 1963, the Bengal tiger cub RIT was as mascot. Created by sculptor Duff Wehle. The statue was named Ritchie. This sculpture not only has a powerful posture, but also represents the pride of students and the spiritual pillar, so it has a very high position in the hearts of teachers and students of Rochester Institute of technology.
The sculpture of the Bengal tiger is very vivid. It opens its mouth and roars loudly, which represents its will and momentum to never admit defeat, and also encourages students to make continuous efforts. We have rich experience in the production and reproduction of bronze animal sculptures. If you want to own a life size tiger statue. You can contact us. We can make perfect sculptures for you and bring a positive atmosphere and fighting spirit to your school or company.
1. Confirming the details drawing/ 3D mold/ Pictures with clients.
2. Making clay mold according to drawing/ client’s photos/ 3D mold.
3. Lost-Wax casting bronze/brass statues.
4. Welding and Chasing.
5. Patina and wax surface, take all different views pictures/ videos, show to clients.
6. Packing into wooden cases after clients are satisfied with sculptures.